1) You must be at least 18 years of age as of March 1, 2015 in order to apply.
2) You must be a legal US resident or permanent citizen. You must be legally eligible to live in the United States and work in the United States on the tentatively entitled “Untitled Primetime Show” (the “Program”), or you are in the process of attempting to obtain lawful authorization so that you will be eligible to live in the United States and work in the United States on the Program on or around April 1, 2015.
3) You must not be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become one until after one (1) year after the initial exhibition of the episodes of the Program in which you appear, if selected as a participant.
4) The production company (“Producer”) and television network for the initial exhibition of the Program (“Network”) reserve the right to render ineligible any person who either of them determines, in the sole discretion of either of them, is sufficiently connected with the production, administration, judging, or distribution of the Program, such that his/her participation in the Program could create the appearance of impropriety. At an appropriate time during the casting process, potential participants will be informed of the identity of the Producer, Network and their affiliated entities, including, without limitation, sponsors, service suppliers and/or advertisers. Potential participants will then be required to disclose any connections to such persons or entities; failure to disclose this information may result in you or your act’s immediate disqualification from the competition and/or Program at any time.
5) If you are selected as a potential participant you must execute waivers and release agreements required by Producer, the Network, or any of their licensees, successors or assigns.
6) You have not appeared as a participant on more than two (2) other television programs within the last five (5) years. In addition, you have not appeared as a participant on more than one (1) television program within the past twelve (12) months from March 1, 2015 (regardless of whether such appearance has been broadcast or cablecast).
7) You will need to be available to the production in August – November 2015 (dates subject to change in Producer’s sole discretion) and be willing to travel to various locations as part of production.
8) Any offer to become a participant may be conditioned upon your submission to a background check, and physical and psychological examinations by medical professionals (selected by and paid for by Producer) and the certification of the medical professionals that you meet all physical and psychological requirements. You must be willing to submit medical information to the production, and you must be willing to submit to a medical examination, psychological examination, and background check. Any offer to become a participant may be conditioned upon your submission to a background check, in accordance with applicable laws.
9) Being chosen to meet with casting agents or producers at any level will not ensure that you will be selected to continue through the selection process. Producers reserve the right to disqualify or exclude, at their sole discretion, any individual form the interview and selection process at any time. Producers all reserve the right to change the selection and eligibility requirements and procedures at any time.